BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEYIS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE IN FINANCE!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
If you are a driven, passionate, and ambitious graduate and want to go far through a challenging, and accelerated development experience, then the Finance Global Graduate Program is the best choice for you.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future! At BAT, we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company.
As a Global Management Trainee, you will have the outstanding opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful and internationally oriented career in Finance. You will be challenged in cross-functional within our end markets.
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager, TCNC
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Turkey and Caucasus Cluster
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- 12-months preparation program after which you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role
- Real responsibility in Finance with real impact on our dynamic business
- Attend to the Global Graduate Academy with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network
- Development in dynamic and multinational environment
- Drive budgeting process, compare actual development versus plan, provide comments on variances
- Ensure timely and effective report preparation for the area and prepare presentations for area management
- Ensure regular follow up on year to date progression from Revenue, Profit and Cash perspective for each End Market
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in Finance/Economics/ Matemathics or related area
- Strong analytical skills. Attention on details is critical
- Solid time management and able to prioritize effectively
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels ranging from operational teams and up to senior stakeholders
- Excel advanced level, Microsoft Power Point advanced level
- Fluency in English
- 1 year of work experience or long-term internship
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Lunch at office canteen
- Health and life insurance
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
WE ARE BAT
- At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!