SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced professional
FUNCTION: Trade Marketing
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Malmö, Sweden
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are on a regular basis looking for Key Account Managers.
Please note that this is not an actual opening, but a chance for us to reach out and to engage with talented future Key Account Managers. If you are interested, please apply and we will contact you should an opportunity suited to your capabilities arise.
The role is responsible for demonstrating BAT’s global position within locally based organised accounts in order to establish outstanding key account management in BAT.
You will be joining our Sweden business unit with engaged and highly experienced colleagues who all focus on delivering upon our strategy and objectives to create true value to our Nordic business. We are all dynamic professionals that work in an international environment where the ambitious mindset and focused approach is supported greatly by skilled, diverse individuals.
Common to the whole team is our drive to grow as an organization, grow as individuals and transform the tobacco industry. Our dedication is founded in a strong team spirit with the belief that we can all deliver outstanding results while still having fun together.
The position is based in our Malmö office located in Hyllie close to public transport. Check it here: Welcome to BAT Sweden
Reports to: Key Account Manager
Geographic Scope: Malmö, Sweden
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
As Key Account Manager you will be supporting the growth of our brands through step-changing key account management and be part of a transformational journey. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Measure & analyse BAT and competitors’ performance in accounts
- Proactively seek, identify, and quantify opportunities to grow our business
- Develop and implement account plans for assigned accounts to ensure that volume / profit objectives per account are achieved through the most efficient use of resources
- Build strong relationships and maintain high customer satisfaction rating
- Act responsibly as a primary point of contact for designated accounts
- Conduct regular reviews and performance evaluation with clients
- Efficiently oversee contracts and optimize annual negotiation results
- Initiate strategic projects and bring new business opportunities to life challenging the status quo
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to maintain a competitive edge
- Collect, analyse, and act upon account related data
- Proactively ensure seamless retail execution
- Establishing and monitor internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Planning and presenting reports on account / channel progress, goals, and initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Maintain Strategic Assortment Overview to continuously ensure portfolio strength
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure account satisfaction and business success
- Focus on the fostering of value creation as an inherent part of the job
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have the ability to maintain focus on several projects at the same time?
- Are you able to perform under pressure in a fast-changing environment?
- Do you have an Entrepreneurial spirit and a “will-do” attitude to drive own projects and take full responsibility of own tasks?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
As the ideal candidate you are pro-active, analytical, and structured, and you are good at setting clear direction and move fast to deliver business results. You possess excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills, with the ability to work independently as well as being a team-player.
Furthermore, to succeed in the role, you have:
- A University degree in Marketing, Business or Business Information and minimum 3 years of experience in marketing/ category management related functions
- Profound experience from FMCG industry with a commercial mindset
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Nordic language
- Strong communication and planning skills
- IT skills at advanced level
- You are bold, curious, and resilient
- You learn quickly and share learnings
- You are responsible and think long term and deliver outstanding results
- Require driving Licence. The candidate can expect customer visits.
- Knowledge of Coupa / AC Nielsen / Power BI
- Advanced Excel and Presentation Skills