BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT KUWAIT IS LOOKING FOR A CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management Level
FUNCTION:Trade Marketing and Distribution (Marketing)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing function and is responsible to execute the Kuwait consumer engagement plan under the legislative and regulatory framework, to stimulate awareness and enhance brand loyalty/image through application of BAT best practices.
Reports to: Market Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Deployment of marketing activities for consumer engagement in awareness building/brand image enhancement of BAT products across targeted channels in accordance with the brand strategy under the legislative & regulatory framework / international marketing principles.
- Planning and effective management of consumer engagement budget spend.
- Participation in recruitment process, proactive contribution in training and performance evaluation.
- Collaboration with trade & brand deployment teams in programs design and activation tools to ensure execution excellence.
- Analysis of the competitor landscape and provision of insights for further development of consumer engagement activities.
- Summarize consumer feedback report to monitor potential opportunities/issues.
- Preparation of activity performance reports (weekly, monthly or when required) to keep the business informed at all times.
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with internal (cross-functions) & external stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (bi-lingual – Arabic & English - speaking Graduates)
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing & Sales, preferably as consumer relations or activation coordinator in another FMCG company
- Consumer-oriented, open-minded, communicative (verbal & written) and assertive
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills and attitude to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office computer software (mainly Excel & Power Point)
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!