BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management
FUNCTION: DBS – Finance Business Partners
SALARY RANGE: Market salary + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus
LOCATION: Sunway City, Selangor
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Organizational wide IT Budget management and administration support. Overall review budget proposals and prepare financial documents and reports. Key finance person to support and administer the IT budget management.
Reports to: IDT PMO Finance Manager
Reporting Level: N/A
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
IDT Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare the appropriate templates for IT budget (Marketing DBS, Corporate DBS, Service DBS, Operation DBS)
- Project communication with local finance teams per functions. (Eg, Monthly reporting, asset validation, etc)
- Monthly regular monitoring cost spending & updating into system accordingly (SAP ECC, E-flow, Planisware)
- Align with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the internal BAT budgeting process.
- Receiving the budget estimates from stakeholders and keep accuracy and completeness
- Studying the previous budget and taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous quarter, financial years, due to budget planning.
- Consolidate the data for budget and provide an overview of the financial status of all DBS budget
- Monitor the DBS budget throughout the year
- Preparing detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year
IDT Finance support
- Manage all IT Purchase Order handling (PO->GR->Invoice) including monthly & non-PO cases
- Manage the e-flow orders (e.g., CAPEX order)
- Manage & register IT asset in SAP ECC system (e.g., depreciation, disposal by internal BAT policy, life cycle monitoring with MWP, ETC)
- Manage evidence of local IT contract & finance audit support if required
- Support contract management using Icertis
- Support COUPA system admin work
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good spoken / written communication skills in English.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience
- Experience in budget / financial management, planning & controlling.
- Demonstrated financial knowledge and experience including analysis, evaluation & forecasting
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy
- Passionate working in finance space with a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to learn new systems / tasks quickly
- MS Office MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.).
- SAP system experience is added advantage
- Knowledge of visualisation tools (i.e., Power Bi) is a plus
- Basic Japanese language competency is a plus but not mandatory
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!