BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
FUNCTION: Human Resources - Recruitment
SALARY RANGE: Starting at RM 5,400 + excellent benefits + market-leading bonus
LOCATION: Bandar Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
Disclaimer – We do not have any available vacancy at the moment and this posting is strictly for pipelining purpose only. We will get in touch with you as soon as there is an available vacancy.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role will involve proactively hiring for versatile individuals with the right capability and skills based on business demands.
Reports to: Recruitment Team Lead
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific & Middle East
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Performs end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, hiring manager’s interviews, and preparing salary proposals
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence teams to deliver recruitment strategy, processes and ad-hoc project support.
- Proactive high-level sourcing for passive candidates through different channels.
- Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates.
- Ensuring job roles are maintained, edited and posted to the recruitment system.
- Resolves sophisticated queries, which involve a detailed explanation of recruitment processes, policy or procedures.
- Develops own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & critical metric.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 2 years of prior recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and end markets
- Solid understanding of the regional talent market, has the ability to build connections via various mediums and channels
- Preferably candidates with experience supporting regional hirings
- Diligent to details and a proactive standout colleague
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable in a constantly evolving working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Human Resources Management or any related field.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you able to prioritize between various and often senior partners, candidates and HRBPs?
- Do you have prior experience in Recruitment and/or Regional Hiring?
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!