BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DIGITAL BUSINESS SERVICE IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT MANAGER, RECORDS TO REPORT
SENIORITY LEVEL: JuniorManagement
FUNCTION: Records to Report
SALARY RANGE: Starting at RM 7,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
LOCATION: Sunway Geo Tower, Bandar Sunway
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The objective of this role is to ensure quality service in the management of customer requests and problems and perform timely reporting and analysis of service delivery performance by leading the process team. In addition, to evaluate customer feedback and communicate with Process teams to ensure service offerings are in line with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to assist in quality management and continuous improvement process.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Monitor and control activities related to Product Costing process and system(s) to assure correct accounting reporting and system controls
- Manage the delivery of financial information and scenarios required for S&OP meetings, QPRS, budget and for actuals in line with the agreed service level agreements of our customers & respecting deadlines
- Handle accounting policy and procedure inquiries and ad hoc reporting and analysis requests; provide periodic customer/site training
- Ensure customer needs and relationships are fulfilled and enhanced through proactive involvement and interaction
- Develop and assist in automating processes utilizing innovative technical and processing solutions
- Support SAP User Access Management
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and support control documentation requirements
- Coordinating with the global process owners on the implementation of reporting changes, which includes submission of comprehensive business specifications where technology enhancements are required, providing training and user testing resources to test enhancements
- Review and validation of country's financial & management data handoff to highlight data integrity issues
- Understand the functionality, interfaces, and interdependencies of the financial processes and systems; ensure the existence of adequate internal controls
- Should work as a trouble shooter for PC related issues within ECC and other reporting systems.
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Accounting qualification with at least 4- 5 years of experience in an FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment.
- Understand the impact of accounting process and practice; platforms & analyze reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data.
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge.
- A good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent.
- Able to contribute projects and process improvements and handle a remote/virtual customer base model.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ensure resources are balanced for the team and coordinate team projects.
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!