BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Costa Rica IS LOOKING FOR A Lead Manager Operations Compliance and Services
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Lead Manager Ops Compliance and Services is responsible for supporting centralized Supply Chain and Procurement processes. This position is a point of contact for Supply Chain and Procurement personnel and other internal stakeholders including Regulatory Oversight, Supplier Compliance, IDT, and Finance. This includes support of various internal systems related to Supply Chain, Procurement and supplier management. This position supports regular compliance activities related to Procurement and supplier management controls by providing data analysis, reporting, and driving internal processes.
Reports to: CoE Regional Procurement Lead with dotted line to Director Procurement Planning & Strategy Reynolds
Reporting Level: Managerial
Geographic Scope: Americas
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Responsible for processes to ensure Procurement systems and procedures are compliant with all SOX, Audit and Regulatory requirements which include developing and updating SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Supports Procurement and Operations Services initiatives designed to improve business processes, cost structure and drive compliance. Provides reporting including spend analytics, supplier risk analysis, and supplier performance reporting.
- Facilitates and coordinates Supply Chain and Procurement activities including supplier segmentation, supplier score carding, supplier/commodity risk analysis, supplier diversity initiatives, etc.
- Assists with testing, training and documentation related to changes to policies, procedures and processes
- Supports Information Technology with Operations Services and Procurement systems issues and enhancements.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effective processes, reporting and controls. Identifies ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes.
- Assists with the data collection and reporting of third-party procurement vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (i.e. vendor management; SOX compliance and audits).
- Manages special projects and/or assignments as required, ESG, Supplier Segmentation, using approved guidelines.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effective processes, reporting and controls.
- Data collection and reporting of third-party procurement vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and proc
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced English
- Experience using SAP.
- Two years relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, specifically using Excel
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong functional knowledge of computers and information systems
- Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Strong meeting facilitation and experience conducting meetings with stakeholders to drive project results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Suite
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of building A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies.
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!