BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
• Strategize trade activities aligned with full-year on-off cycle and volume/value/distribution KPIs.
• Analyze and consolidate ongoing trade marketing initiatives for Cycle Planning Meeting.
• Monitor the progress and performance of all trade activities.
• Serve as the primary point of contact with agency/vendors for planning, execution, and performance evaluation of Trade Marketing initiatives.
• Evaluate performance of Trade Marketing programs on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Ensure cost management for effective spending, encompassing key KPIs such as volume and display.
• Deliver presentations to key internal stakeholders at required forums.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated proficiency in coordinating with various internal/external senior stakeholders to drive agendas effectively.
• Proven ability to deliver results under high-pressure situations.
• Adaptable team player capable of working independently or collaboratively.
• Proficient in understanding business processes, procedures, and market implementation/execution.
• Strong presentation skills to convey ideas effectively.
• Fluent in both written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese.
• Competency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business